It has been a pleasure and a blessing to be apart of your child’s sixth grade year! They all worked hard and grew tremendously over the course of the year. I wish all a fun, relaxing and safe summer!!
Try some of these this summer:
- join a book club at the library, book store, or with a few friends!
- journal about a vacation or trip to the cabin
- write a story- (I’d love to read it next year!)
- write a letter to family members who live far away
- and finally…….read, read, read- not only novels, but newspaper articles, magazines, travel books, etc.
See you next year!!